For over the past two years, I have had the good fortune to follow The Shark Daymond John on Twitter, and learn from the valuable advice that he shares with his audience; day in and day out. Although some of the advice that he shares may not always be in his own words, the fact that he has chosen to re-tweet or share someone else’s noteworthy information, tips or advice, denotes an element of relevance or importance; for entrepreneurs and business owners everywhere.
With that being said, here are my choices for the Top 11 Daymond John Business Tips, from 2011; collected from Daymond’s Twitter posts and re-tweets.
- You must do what you love!
- If you want to be your own Boss, it’s a 24/7/365 hustle.
- Too much work, can be just as bad, as no work.
- Never expect, never assume, never ask and never demand.
- Everyone falls down. Losers give up. Winners GET up.
- When something bad happens, you have 3 choices: let it define you, destroy you, or strengthen you.
- The most important time to keep going, is when you want to quit.
- There is never any traffic, on the extra mile.
- Never tell your problems to anyone, because 20% don’t care and the other 80%, are glad you have them.
- It’s what you THINK that you already KNOW, that will prevent you from learning.
- It takes the same amount of energy to think small, as it does to think BIG!
Reflecting on my list of the best Daymond John Business Tips From 2010, and comparing it to the new 2011 collection, I see that most of the messages Daymond consistently shares with entrepreneurs and businesses, is focused on maintaining a strong determination and commitment to succeed, as well as a firm, unwavering belief in your own potential to grow and prosper; despite adversity and the loud voices of your critics.
For more daily business and branding tips, as well as powerful motivational advice, follow Daymond John on Twitter.
Latest posts by Kristoffer Howes (see all)
- Google+ Communities Present Super Bowl Size Opportunities - June 9, 2014
- New G+ Post Ad Format Proves It Can Really Improve Engagement - May 23, 2014
- 5 Things You MUST DO When Creating Infographics - April 6, 2014